A Luxury Nursing Home for the Elderly
Blossom Fields is a modern, state of the art building that feels like home.
A superior care home providing the highest quality care.
Memory Lane – 1950s Reminiscence Village
With its traditional local pub, quaint post office and greengrocers, Oxo adverts on the walls and ration books on the tables, a stroll along this street is like stepping back to the 1950s.
A Beautiful and Safe environment
The home has been designed to ensure we can care for all care needs, and has;
- low rise nursing beds
- ceiling hoists
- fully assisted baths
- walk in showers
- disabled access throughout the building
A Modern Approach to Care
- Luxury Bedrooms – beautifully furnished, spacious rooms with flat screen TV’s, internet and phone access. En-suite – walk in shower room in every bedroom, as well as fully assisted bathrooms across the home
- Sensory Room – An environment dedicated to stimulating all the senses as well as the more abstract senses such as wellbeing, space, time and togetherness
- Cinema room – to enable our residents to go to the movies.
- Hairdressing Salon – our very own hairdressers for people to visit
- Sensory Gardens –specifically designed to meet the physical, psychological, social and spiritual needs of the people using the garden.
- Luxurious Lounges and Dining rooms – designed to promote a sociable and communal environment also benefiting from Large screen TV’s and built in music systems.