Olive Tree Court, Charlton Village in Bristol, is a purpose-built development managed on the residents’ behalf by Grove Care. At Olive Tree Court you can live your life to the full, secure in the knowledge that you live in a safe and welcoming environment with complete peace of mind as you’ll be linked to a 24-hour emergency alarm call service should you need it.
25 purpose built retirement apartments, beautifully equipped with fitted kitchens.
All apartments will benefit from :-
- 24 hour emergency alarm response service
- Access to our Innovative “Memory Lane” reminiscence village featuring a 1960’s Pub, Grocery shop and a Record shop.
- Communal lounge/dining facilities
- Activities programme
- Full security including CCTV
- A Gymnasium providing people with the opportunity to stay active
- Attractive sensory roof gardens, with fantastic views of the city. The garden are being specifically designed to meet the physical, psychological, social and spiritual needs of the people who live at Olive Tree Court
- Home Care
- Meals, which can be served in the dining room or in your own apartment
- Hairdressing in our 1960’s themed Hair Salon
- Internal repairs/maintenance
- Laundry Services
- Domestic cleaning
- Day Care
To register your interest please contact CJ Hole at firstname.lastname@example.org