Nursing & Dementia Specialist Care Centre
A purpose built 65 bed Nursing and Dementia Care Centre in Charlton Hayes, near Patchway, Bristol.
We provide a safe, secure environment that allows our residents as much independence as possible while supporting a range of care needs. We care for the individual, tailoring our care to their needs.
Olive Tree house has been designed to provide the best possible environment for elderly care, featuring;
- Beautiful, large bedrooms all presented to the highest standards. Each room has an ensuite shower room
- Attractive sensory roof gardens, with fantastic views of the city. The garden are being specifically designed to meet the physical, psychological, social and spiritual needs of the people who live at Olive Tree House
- Innovative “Memory Lane” reminiscence village featuring a 1960’s Pub, Grocery shop and a Record shop.
- Luxurious Lounges and Dining rooms
- 1960’s Hairdressing Salon.
- A Gymnasium providing people with the opportunity to stay active
- Dementia Friendly environment, including specialist Dementia Nursecall system
- Close to Cribs Causeway and the M5